[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi+kickstart is broken how exactly?

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 23:51:22 UTC 2006

Jane Dogalt wrote:

>Hopefully this is one of the reasons why you guys are spending so much time
>getting xen to work... :)
>
>-jdog

Xen already works for me.
The first bit of trouble I started having with it was trying to boot
this ISO
under Qemu, which would just stall using 100% CPU on the machine.

Therefore I changed some options passed and started getting errors
rather than just stalling.
At this time I decided to just burn a CD and try it.. which of course
still gave me problems.

Finally I decided to run the same options in a real environment as I had
when it was stalling under Qemu
and lo and behold it just worked, like nothing was ever wrong. In
reality it was never difficult
except due to the circumstances of running the Xen ISO under Qemu got me
off track.

I am just waiting for folks to test it on thier machines, and let me
know how it works for them.
J. Hartline.