Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora LiveCD build#002

On 3/16/06, J. Hartline <jasperhartline adelphia net> wrote:
> Well, not many people would have the FC5 final yet.
> That is besides the point of the question.
>
> The point of the question is why are you building and trying to
> distribute "90GB"
> of buggy software packages that have updates from a development tree,
> rather than build something that is
> deemed stable/fixed. Do you know how many of those packages have had
> high priority security updates?
> Fedora Core 5 is right around the corner.

Well I start over again the discussion we had before:
Whether its FC5 or FC5T3, it doesn't matter that much, since FC5 is
not yet released.

1. it is a beta LiveCD release in English that  many ambassadors requested to me
2. to know what features  are  lacking in our livecds:
 e.g. eject upon reboot/halt , autologin .....
3. WE CANT MAKE A FEDORA OFFICIAL LIVECD ALL A SUDDEN
we have to know what is the FEDORA COMMUNITY demanding ?
4. prepare SUITABLE materials for Fedora Ambassadors and add THEIR
favorite packages (we have to know all these)
Mether, did explain last time on Livecd list i think

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com