Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi+kickstart is broken how exactly?

Jane Dogalt wrote:

I just ran my first experiment with kadischi using kickstart on FC5T3, and to
my surprise given the status listed on the development wiki, it worked.

I'm using FC5T3 and the kickstart from CVS and its failing on network :

kadischi]# kadischi /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386 /tmp/fedora-live.iso --kickstart=/root/kadischi/ks_examples/minimal-livecd.cfg -C
Starting kadischi...
Parsing command line arguments
Checking UID
Using buildstamp file /etc/kadischi/buildstamp.
Product path set to Fedora.
Now we are going to try to validate your repository (for now, only http, ftp and local repositories can be checked)
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386 exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora/base exists. OK
Path /media/disk/fc/core/development/i386/Fedora/RPMS exists. OK
Repository seems to be OK.
Checking required packages
Looking for config file

  ***  running anaconda  ***

Probing for video card: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8378 [S3 UniChrome] Integrated Video
Probing for monitor type:   A91f+
In interactive step network, can't continue

--
SW