[Fedora-livecd-list] boot kadischi live-cd from USB external CDROM

Hi,
Does anybody know what should I do in order to boot kadischi live-cd
from USB external CDROM? I have a motherboard with a BIOS which can
boot from the USB , and
indeed it starts booting the USB CD and  says an error about
"usb-storage"; I assume I should add loading this driver (and more)
to initrd , but how exactly ? any idea?
Regards,
Mark