[Fedora-livecd-list] Missing module: test build failed

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu May 18 20:42:25 UTC 2006

I am new to Kadischi. I checked out the latest, built it and tried to
run it. I got into Anaconda. After I selected a keyboard layout, I got
a dialog box:

	An error occurred when attempting to load an installer interface
	component.

	className = KeyboardWindow

At this point, the output traces is like so:

kadischi /var/ftp/pub/fc5/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso/ /tmp/test.iso
Starting kadischi...
Parsing command line arguments
Checking UID
Using buildstamp file /etc/kadischi/buildstamp.
Product path set to Fedora.
Now we are going to try to validate your repository (for now, only http, ftp and local repositories can be checked)
Path /var/ftp/pub/fc5/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso exists. OK
Path /var/ftp/pub/fc5/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso/Fedora exists. OK
Path /var/ftp/pub/fc5/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso/Fedora/base exists. OK
Path /var/ftp/pub/fc5/FC-5-i386-DVD.iso/Fedora/RPMS exists. OK
Repository seems to be OK.
Checking required packages
Looking for config file
Path /tmp/product/.buildstamp already exists, temporarly moving to /tmp/livecd-build_no3/.buildstamp

  ***  running anaconda  ***

Probing for video card:   nVidia Corporation NV18 [GeForce4 MX 4000 AGP 8x]
Probing for monitor type:   Unknown monitor
Starting graphical installation...
No module named firstboot_module_window

When I hit "Exit", the following is added to the trace, and the
program hangs until I use control-c to quit the program.

  ***  anaconda has finished the job ***

What am I missing? Besides a kickstart file, of course.