[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: missing kernel package?

Ted txtoth at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:25:16 UTC 2006

I built a kernel rpm put it in /tmp/fc2/Fedora/RPMS and reran
createrepo. Now I get past this problem but have encountered the next
problem namely the failure of /usr/sbin/usermod. Why would anaconda be
trying to set the root users password when building a livecd? It seems
like this should be skipped when creating a livecd.