[Fedora-livecd-list] Package does not exist error

Sheshadrivasan B sheshv at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 13:37:33 UTC 2006

I just want to add a new package of my own: "xtrainstall-1.0-1.i386.rpm"
I added
    xtrainstall
in the %packages specification for ks file. This package is installed on my
system and I have also copied the RPM into the Fedora/RPMS repository
used for creating the live CD. I am encountering this from anaconda:

"You have specified that the package 'xtrainstall' should be installed.  This package does not exist. Would you like to continue or abort your installation?"

Why is that ?

BTW, I have edited the comps.xml in Fedora/base, to have xtrainstall listed
as a "Base" package. And rpm group info for this xtrainstall rpm that I have created is "System Environment/Base". (In comps.xml there is only "Base" I dont see anything
listed as "System Environment").

Thanks in advance.
Shesh.