[Fedora-livecd-list] Multiple repos in FC6 live CD

Chris Negus cnegus at rucls.net
Wed Sep 6 17:34:10 UTC 2006

I'm trying to build a live CD for FC6 that uses Core and Extras
packages. I was very happy to see that the latest anaconda has a
checkbox for including Fedora Extras in the install.

Does kadischi support merged repositories in this way? I've been getting
failures when the installer tries to get an Extras package. It says that
the package isn't found. I wasn't sure if I was having dependency
problems or if the feature isn't supported yet in anaconda/kadischi.

-- Chris Negus