[Fedora-livecd-list] I new to the list. So please read, and you will understand.

voodoospace at aim.com voodoospace at aim.com
Fri Sep 15 22:39:25 UTC 2006

I have been watching the fedora-livecD-list for a little bit, and I thought it was a good time to show people what I have been working on. The funneSt part about it, me playing with linux was an accident. I'm not a DEV person, linux engineer, software engineer. I didn't go to college for computers. I work for a really, really big computer company in Dulles Va help manage a small MS Windows networks and"do what ever my boss tell me to do, when ever he tell me to do it" My boss doesn't even like linux. But he told me to load 10 RHEL 4 server. Theres me looking at him like he was crazy. "yo boss I don't know Jack about linux" My boss said "learn and learn fast damit". I said OK. The software engineer my boss said would help me load some of the systems. Turn out to be no help at all. That yard bird last 10 mins before his told me. "well that is all I know". He walked out and I was on my own. That was Jan 10 2006. Welcome to the new year.
What I did with linux in 7 months. From not knowing anything about linux or programming for that matter. Not even having a clue what I was doing or where to begin. I had little or no help in learning linux and programming. No one showed me anything. All I have learned is by myself. "So please bare with me because I'm new at this." The only help I had was from my new freind. (My new friend is google. I have tons of stuff if anyone wants anything. All about LINUX). I when out and created "DSoL " "Desired Success of LINUX" The main goal of DSoL is to kill the dam butterfly. Click on the link where it states butterfly. If you need help understanding my logic. I'm not a web designer so click on anything that was color. Anything could be a link, and yes the first statement is true. "Well half true." The every first thing he said was "how did you do it" the second statement was "do you want to sell it"

Terry Jones - On-Site Engineer
EMail: terryj at redhat.com
AIM: terrymj1s

The really, really funny thing about it all. When I tryed to showed some people at the office "DSoL". No one wanted to talk to me. Yo people I have some hidden skills I just found."what drugs will do for you. Jan 8 2006 I started taking Adderall. I have lots of go go LOL ( follow the dates and you will understand)" So after trying to get people to talk to me with no luck. I put up this web site. www.dsolsolutions.com/index.htm
"I don't mAke any mOney on DSoL. It's a one man operation." I guess some people that matter INthe very large Company. I work for saw the web site. They came and take my laptop. Its more than them coming and taking the computer. It was the way they did it. This is what my boss told me, they told him. "You have 10 mins to bring that computer over to us NOW." I'm sure my boss is still wiping his ass. The next day he didn't come into work The hang over from beer and freaking out becaue I tooted my horn and shock the ground. Wake up some people on the totem pole. "The Big People" That was over two weeks ago. "going on two an a half weeks as of today. Sept 15 2006." He was scared ghost white. My boss said they acted like major Pricks when he took the computer over. I guess someone that matters finially want to see DSoL for themself. The only thing my boss asked me for was passwords. A week after the smashed and grabbed. "Love Corp America" If they had a live-cd they can change the!
  root password. "Is what my reply to him was". Then it dawned on my. The only thing the people that have the computer would need a password for is DSoL. Because unless you know how it was build. You can't crack it with a live-cd. No matter how hard you tryed. Even if you did crack it. It wouldn't be cracked for long. DSoL ROCKS ASS.

So here I sit rebuild everything from scratch. I have some stuff backup, but I have to rebuild the custom O/S's and the build machine from scatch. "DSoL From SCRATCH" All of it was on my laptop, and as you can guess. From what I have said so far. I don't have that anymore. LOL "LOVE CORP AMERICA"

I took SCANSWAP from you'all. FYI. Nice little program. Will come in handy with DSoL. Well I'm off to patch and customize my kerenl. I had to find a bunch of .DIFF files. That was a big pain in the butt. Then rebuild it. Good stuff. I love this linux stuff. It not as hard as people made it out to be.
Who know I would be good at it. A freind at work "we will leave his name out of this" told me "some people have natural talent." Who would of guess it. But here I sit understanding things people told me I would never understand. I love to prove people wrong.
Here is my AIM address: voodoospace
If anyone wants to talk to me. Feel free to hit me up. If I don't reply in a short amount of time. I leave my AIM running all the time.
I have one Question: DOES anyone know python. That is what I'm read up on now. My starting the ROOT Project. GOOD STUFF
Well have a great weekend and hope to hear from some of you'all soon.

                                                                                                                                           Shawn