[Fedora-livecd-list] pilgrim livecd work

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 23 21:18:20 UTC 2006

David Zeuthen wrote:
> Sounds interesting, can you elaborate a bit on what the user experience
> will be? For example,
>
>  - Will I be able to partition the system using LVM / Raid / etc.?

You will be able to partition your disks in every way Anaconda currently
does.
LVM, RAID, Ext2/3 SWAP, however you want.
>  - Do you support SELinux? Or the livecd? On the installed payload? If
>    yes, does this require a relabel post-install?

SELinux is not an option in Anaconda as far as I know it is a default.
No, the LiveCD will not be copied to the installed system. It would be
unnecessary.
>  - Will Kadischi use a rw rootfs on the livecd?

It'll use teh currentl Kadischi code which is to bind mount required
directories.
You don't need a rw rootfs to do system installs.

J. Hartline