[Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD not ejecting when shutting down/restart

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 5 18:48:03 UTC 2007

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> One of annoying problem is the inability for the liveCD to unmount and eject
> itself when shutting down or restarting. The issues is true for a LiveCD but I
> think it might apply for LiveUSB as well. Can anyone solve that issue?

LiveUSB devices do not require ejections.
If you take a look at Kadischi's eject_live_cd.c you will see we use the
same code
as find_live_cd.c to locate and eject the CDROM or DVDROM device from
readonly-halt
which is part of Kadischi also.

Perhaps this would be something to integrate within Pilgrim?
It works splendid.

J. Hartline