[Fedora-livecd-list] Suggestion: Submenu in isolinux for locales

Hi.

Don't know if this is possible with isolinux: It would be much easier
for non-english users if they could choose their language at the
bootmenu. I know that they could attach eg. "live_locale=de_DE.UTF-8".
But a menu or submenu for non-experienced users would be the best, I
think.

Sebastian