[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi: Kadischi package (Chitlesh)

Hello.

Chitlesh Goorah, if you could work with me on orphaning the Kadischi
package so I can take over the package and the bugzilla section on Kadischi
I would appreciate it.

I have a new package review in bugzilla right now, and as I understand it
I need to contact you to have you orphan the package.

Thanks.
J. Hartline