[Fedora-livecd-list] Problem creating livecd from a custom config

Tim Boring tjboring at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:38:13 UTC 2007

hi, vladimir!  thanks for the note.  do you know if there is an ISO
available for FC7?  i tried installing/upgrading the packages you
recommended and it quickly got into dependency hell.  so, since i have a
test machine to work on i was just going to wipe it clean and install FC7
and start over.

thanks,
tim