[Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

I noticed I can't ssh telnet into a livecd - I'm guessing this was disabled for security reasons.

can someone tell me why exactly?

I would have loved to boot an old box with f7-test4 i386 and telneted over, configured vncserver to allow me to control it from remote. then install it from the cd to the harddrive and reboot it without hooking a monitor up to it.