[Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 27 21:54:22 UTC 2007

Jasper Hartline wrote:
> David Zeuthen wrote:
>> On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 15:46 -0500, Jasper Hartline wrote:
>>
>>> Explain.
>>>

>> Jasper, for det første skylder jeg ikke dig nogen forklaring. For det
>> andet har jeg bedre ting at bruge min tid på. Held og lykke, du har
>> _virkelig_ brug for det.
>>
> You sure felt like explaining why you chose Ext3, when I was not
> debating WHY you chose
> Ext3, but merely suggested it is probably what makes the boot process slow.
>
> So are you just confused, or are you seriously going to try to win such
> an argument
> stating opinions as facts you cannot prove?

Jasper, your original message was confusing to me too. Your comparison
on SSH key generation times vs cpu speed atleast implied that you
thought the process was cpu bound. This is not something related to
whether someone speaks English as their native language or not.

At any rate this conversation is going nowhere useful. Just drop it and
move on folks.

Rahul