[Fedora-livecd-list] kernel panic, unable to load selinux policy

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 23 12:01:27 UTC 2007

On 8/20/07, Jeremy Katz  wrote:
> It looks like you have a config which specifies selinux --enforcing, but
> isn't including an SELinux policy.  If I had to guess, this is because
> you don't have the @core group included.  That's definitely something
> you're going to want.

Thanks.

I'm now using rawhide mirrors.

I noticed that anaconda requires firefox thus requiring more
libraries. Thus more space is required, which on a livecd there are
barely any.
The KDE spin might suffer from this as well.
Is there any specific reason why anaconda needs firefox ?

Also I've seen on KDE Livecd (moonshine), the rhgb isn't launched.
After installing KDE desktop from the KDE spin, there is still no
rhgb.

yum install rhgb. rhgb is installed but doesn't launch on boot.
RexDieter recommended the installation of @base-x on the newly
installed fedora to ensure rhgb's launch. Thus surely rhgb misses some
requires.

However even though
@base-x
rhgb
are listed in the kickstart file for livecd. On booting the livecd,
there is still no rghb.
Are the more missing requires ?

Chitlesh
--