[Fedora-livecd-list] Possible OK Button (A11y) Bug

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 18:35:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 16:36 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Part way through the boot an error came up about accessibility support.
> It's enabled by default, the error said, but the AT-SPI module required
> for a11y support was missing. "Press OK to continue," the message said.
[snip]
> 2.)	The real problem I encountered may be much more than missing
> AT-SPI. The OK button was not keyboardable, meaning I could not press
> enter to dismiss it. I had to get my sighted colleague to put the mouse
> cursor on it and click it away.

And something obvious that Ray pointed out to me today when I hit it
again (drats, I was hoping it would just get fixed upstream) is that if
you move the mouse just to the upper right corner, then the dialog has
focus and you can press enter.

But I think I might try to see what's causing it here shortly

Jeremy