[Fedora-livecd-list] wireless and liveCD

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Tue Jan 2 18:23:24 UTC 2007

Le mardi 02 janvier 2007 à 13:16 -0500, David Zeuthen a écrit :

> Perhaps it would be good if Fedora (and others) were better about having
> a compatibility list of the good stuff to buy.

I like that idea. Remembering when I first installed redhat 4.2 I read
the hardware compatibility list several times. Oh! The first time I
installed was in a VirtualPC on a MacBook G3 5300... =:-D

A list of WiFi cards known to work with FC7 in a _prominent_ place on
the Fedora site would be a real good idea.

Tony