[Fedora-livecd-list] Failed to create LiveCD

Adam Dutko dutko.adam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 02:20:34 UTC 2007

I've tried several times to do the following...

livecd-creator --repo=c6,
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/--repo=c6_upd,
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/6/i386/--repo=lcd6,
http://people.redhat.com/davidz/livecd/i386/ --repo=e6,
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386/--package=fedora-livecd-desktop
--fslabel=Fedora-6-Zod-LiveCD

but I keep getting the following error.  I've deleted and rebuilt my
database, and I have plenty of filesystem space, and memory on the build
system, so I'm not sure what's going wrong...

rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from dbenv->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from db->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
error: db4 error(-30977) from dbenv->close: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run
database recovery
Error installing packages
Error during installation...

Any help or advice is appreciated.