Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Failed to create LiveCD

On 1/10/07, David Zeuthen <davidz redhat com> wrote:

Normally when people ask for options that I don't think are necessary I
point them to this article

Ok, maybe not necessary for you, but it's necessary for me. I have
only <3G partition for FC6. With devel-* packages for building some
customized packages, I have not so many free space.

However I have another free partition (4G) which can be mounted as
"/build". In this case, I would like to see --builddir=.... option :)

It's _very_ simple to add such option into Perl script.

--
http://vnoss.org