[Fedora-livecd-list] How 10-fedora-livecd-base.conf operates as opposed to 20-fedora-livecd-gnome.conf

Amir Sela amirse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 09:36:11 UTC 2007

Hmm, I managed to create my own custom CD's, thanks.
My question was a theoretical one. I simply don't understand why
10- and 20- do their configuration in different ways. 10- just does
a bunch of things in the post) script itself, while 20- creates
/etc/init.d/livecd and puts all the stuff in there, and then deletes it? :S
Thanks,

 -Amir