[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora LiveCD On-Demand Service

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 19 21:10:50 UTC 2007

All,
Just for the fun, I would like to offer a free service for next few
days on experiment.
Basically this is a customized and personalized LiveCD On-Demand for your need.
You tell me what you want on the CD and I'll *try* to build it in 24 hours.
It will be based on the official Fedora 6 LiveCD + your own selection
of package.
It will also include the most current updates from Fedora 6 Updates Repository.
The package must come from Fedora 6 Core or Extras Repositories.
Sorry, NO priority package on this experiment please. :)
Any one interested in?

ps. I'll even ship it for free if you're located in US.
--
Thomas Chung