Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora LiveCD On-Demand Service

On 1/20/07, Jeroen Janssen <jeroen janssen gmail com> wrote:
Maybe as a LiveDVD Spin?

Okay, maybe I was getting a little greedy. :-)

A liveDVD spin would certainly do it, but I have lousy internet access
and downloading a liveCD ISO is already difficult enough.

Perhaps, this is more realistic:

- Fedora desktop (per yum groupinstall)
- Quanta Plus
- Harddisk installation script

SPACE PERMITTING In order of Priority:
- Kdevelop
- MoinMoin
- CVS
- Plone

I obviously haven't bother to do disk space calculations. If requested, I will
be glad to estimate what is realistic to put on one CD.

Voraciously yours,

John Babich
"Eyes bigger than his stomach"
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project