[Fedora-livecd-list] Setting video resolution on boot up

Mailbox99 mailbox99 at att.net
Mon Jan 29 22:37:37 UTC 2007

I did fail to say that the LiveCD that I was speaking of is the
"Fedora Core 6 Zod LiveCD 1 iso image for i386" that I downloaded via
bittorrent from the fedoraproject.org web site. So I have yet to get
Fedora running on this desktop.

I was hoping that I would be able to use a command line option to
force Fedora to use something other than the settings in the
Kickstart configuration files. But this appears to not be an option.
I guess this is one for the developers of the Zod LiveCD to work on.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Hudson