[Fedora-livecd-list] Revisor is looking for busybox

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sun Jul 1 22:17:27 UTC 2007

When I ran yum update revisor, no luck, but I was able to download the
latest off of download.fedora.redhat.com/.../development/... and it seems
to be happily working.

Once I can generate one via the defaults I'm going to (scary) try one off
of the repository I'm running here.  Should I add some or all of the
development rpms to my repository?