Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Revisor is looking for busybox

> been able to do FC5, FC6 and CentOS 5 respins. These obviously don't
> have the same software as F7 or development ;-)

Right now I'm doing a respin for an actual project.  I'm looking forward
to doing one with CentOS 5 just to see what happens.  It would be fun to
eventually retire most of the LiveCDs I carry around because they have
this tool or that tool that's useful once every 4 months...

regards,
Tim Wood