[Fedora-livecd-list] config file question/suggestion

I added a section to one of the Revisor configs with the short name
development (e.g. [development]).  No matter what I did, it was ignored
until I changed that to something else (e.g. [extras]).  Is there a config
file that governs what short names are sanctioned or is there a
suggestion/bug reporting tool for Revisor?