Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] How to compile c programs in fedora 7 KDE?

Varoon wrote:
May be i did not phrase my question right....
I would like to know if the live of fedora 7 has a c++ compiler.If so how can i use it to compile an already written code?

No, the live cd by default does not have any compiler. If you have enough ram you can yum install gcc and related packages. It might be slow to do compilations on a live cd. Why do you want to compile packages in a live cd?

Rahul