[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi reached End Of Life

dexter ddmbox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 10:40:50 UTC 2007

On Sun July 8 2007 00:40:55 Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Therefore, I'm announcing the official EOF of Kadischi. It is sad, but
> it is _not_ the end of creation of custom spins at the Fedora Project

Kadischi, flew to close to the bright lights which is the fedoraproject a
no-no if your not "insert-big-name at redhat.com" so as the winds and whims
changed @redhat kadischi dropped like a stone.
Revisor, was not developed anywhere near this list and hence stands on its own
feet, a lesson perhaps.

...dex

---
"In the FOSS world code is currency" dexter-2007
"If you aint got the green you cant make the scene" the-mask
---