[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi reached End Of Life

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 8 11:23:07 UTC 2007

On 7/8/07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> What exactly are you trying to imply?

I didn't understand what you wanted to imply too. However I feel, this
is another stupid RH/fedora troll.

By the way, perhaps I should make it clear. Kadischi hasn't been
dropped, rather no one is working on kadischi.
Dexter, if you want to push kadischi forward, feel free. But, you do
understand not to divide forces, don't you ?

There is no one to blame for kadischi's state.

By the way, ask yourself "who is losing when kadischi is EOL'ed?"

Believe me, no one.
Revisor is already around with several new features which kadischi
doesn't have. New features will keep on popping. Revisor is simple to
use and installed. There are people who will answer your revisor bug
reports.

kadischi was just a living dead during the last months and during the
last 2 fedora releases we were just doing bug fixing on users'
requests and Jasper was coding from time to time.

chitlesh
PS: I'm @fedoraproject
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com