Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] [RFC/PATCH] livecd rebootless installer

Douglas McClendon wrote:
Douglas McClendon wrote:

Theoretical Workaround #1-5

Just curious; I like what I'm reading, although I do not follow some parts of the theoretical workarounds, but: Is there any particular use case for all of this? I'm asking, because the only thing I can think of, it's all this work being done to prevent a user's "5-min-avg-uptime" desktop from having to reboot after install from a live disc.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip