Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] rebootless installer - doh!

Douglas McClendon wrote:
Well... Now that I understand dm-mirror (somewhat at least), it appears the patch to livecd-tools to support rebootless installation is 0 lines long. Hmm...

Bahh... my brain is in knots. You can't actually nest device mapper entries in the mirror slots of a mirror device mapper entry... AFAIK

-dmc