Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Digest Mode for fedora-livecd-list

On 7/24/07, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
Currently, it's configured as following:

digest_size_threshhold: 60 kb
digest_send_periodic:  Yes.
digest_volume_frequency: Monthly.

I was wrong about the list sending out digest monthly.
Apparently, volume = monthly and issue = 60 kb.
So it sends out every 60 kb for digest.

Still, I would like to suggest everyone to turn off "digest mode" to
avoid thread/subject line breakage. :) If you don't know how to turn
it off, please contact me in private.

Regards.
--
Thomas Chung