[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator, revisor fail to build a CD

Jonathan Steffan jonathansteffan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:49:40 UTC 2007

Very sorry live cd creation is failing with revisor. The known issues
have been fixed with 2.0.3.8 and it should be on it's way to updates. If
you continue to have issues with revisor, we welcome bug reports.

New Ticket: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/revisor/newticket

Jonathan Steffan
daMaestro