[Fedora-livecd-list] Live

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 14:55:42 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 02:44:20 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Oh wait a minute. The OP is asking about running Fedora Live CD and not
> livecd-tools on PPC.  Fedora 7 has support for PS3 and the live cd is
> expected to work.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PlayStation
>
> There is atleast one report of successful installation in fedora-list.

The Live images are /not/ expected to work on ppc(64).  We didn't produce any,
and the livecd-tools as shipped do not support Live ppc(64) targets.  We do
support installing to ppc(64) with the regular media however, including
playstation.  I have one in my cube that works fine (final is quite a bit
faster than the test installs I had on it before).

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora