[Fedora-livecd-list] RFC: Use of a kickstart config to define the live cd contents

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:40:42 UTC 2007

I'm not against the idea of using kickstart file ... but I like the
bash post script a lot - it give total flexibility in customizing the
livecd ... I would love functionality be retained (eventhough its ugly
sometimes) or a similar solution is provided ... or does kickstart
already have this? (I'm not familiar with kickstart files)

eg: run a post script after installation of packages from the kickstart file

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru