[Fedora-livecd-list] RE: Patches on Error Case, Error Message Print Out

john pleines fuzzy601 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:01:53 UTC 2007

Hi Jeremy,

The output of rpm -q yum calls out a yum version of:

yum-3.0.3-1.fc6

Regarding the kickstart file, correct, brain fade occured here. I've
attached the correct
kickstart file. I have one other thought, although I was having problems
prior to updating pykickstart, which I believe is at 0.98 now, as
livecd-creator was looking for pykickstart.version which did exist in 0.36-1
.

Thanks,

John