[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora7-Test3-KDE (proposal)

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Mon Mar 26 23:31:54 UTC 2007

Am Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:50:58 +0200
schrieb Sebastian Vahl <ml at deadbabylon.de>:

> Maybe I'm doing something wrong or the account system needs some extra
> time today. Attached is my (hopefully) final version for kde test3.
>
> Sebastian

Mhh. maybe not. After installation to harddisk and reboot I'm getting a
kernel panic because no init could be found. So it seems that I'm
missing an essential package. I will look at this tomorrow. Attached is
the full package list. Perhaps someone could point me to the missing
package. A few days ago harddisk installation worked fine.

Actual spinned gnome-desktop version does not have this error.

Sebastian