[Fedora-livecd-list] Fwd: Error in livecd-creator

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:37:47 UTC 2007

The following request was sent directly to my email account. See below for
the full message.

To summarize, there is an alleged bug in Live CD and I was asked to make a
correction to the wiki page,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo,
where I added the READ ME from v.0.3 (Apr 24 2007).

Therefore, I have several questions:

1. Is this a verified bug and should I add a clarification to this page?

2. More importantly, is there a more recent version of this READ ME
    file?

If there are any changes that need to be made, I will be glad to update
the wiki page.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project