[Fedora-livecd-list] FC6 Customization - 1st steps

Isamar Maia isamar at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:59:00 UTC 2007

Joel,

Thanks a lot.

While I am checking this tip out... I am still playing around with
this directly, with no tools.

Since yesterday I got good advance with createrepo and packages'
dependencies but now Anaconda is freezing randomically during the
installation process. No errors in anaconda.log. I will check my hardware.

I'm wondering if somebody here is available to gimme a hand to finish
this project
even as a paid remote consultant.... otherwise, I will keep trying.

Isamar