[Fedora-livecd-list] force installation of RPMs

Heiko Andresen heiko.andresen at gmx.de
Tue May 15 09:56:02 UTC 2007

I'm struggling around with a (hopefully) small problem. I've setup a Fedora Core 6 system and followed the instructions http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fedora-livecd/ to build a LiveCD with livecd-creator, which works perfectly !

My problem now is that I have to integrate an RPM which has to be installed with "rpm -i --nodeps". How do I manage this ? Is there a way to force this in the pkgadd) section of the configuration file ?

regards,
--
Heiko