[Fedora-livecd-list] Refactoring livecd-creator and providing an API

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 22:54:19 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 19:09 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> 	I think the whole codebase is much cleaner now, though, and I've even
> added docs ! :-)

Indeed.  This looks really nice and does a lot of the steps I was going
to take next.  Thanks ;-)

> 	Comments are very welcome - e.g. what's exposed in the sub-classing API
> might be a little conservative right now.

I think that staying conservative at first is the right answer.  As we
have more users being built, we can extend.  It's much harder to take
things away.

I've gone ahead and pulled this and also pushed it to the master to make
things easier to work with as it's pretty clear we're going to move
forward with it.

Jeremy