[Fedora-livecd-list] Git/Rawhide vs. v009/F7 ?

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Sat Oct 6 22:24:38 UTC 2007

Two different recommendations have been posted on what version of
Fedora to use (F7 presumably with livecd-tools 009 vs. rawhide and
livecd-tools from git).  Rawhide and git (seems to me) to be a
formula for a very unstable development environment.  But, livecd-
tools 009 and F7 seem to be pretty out of date.  BUT... that's my
guessing. Why one combination versus the other from someone in the
livecd development loop?

And how do you modify grub arguments for a livecd (besides doing
weird foo on a created image...)?