[Fedora-livecd-list] traceback when installing openssh-server

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Sun Oct 7 20:26:57 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 12:17 -0500, Douglas McClendon wrote:
> BTW, didn't folks say they wanted commits sent to the list?  I'm fairly
> content with that link.

More I was asking if people wanted them.  I'm getting them sent to me as
it stands, which is what I really care about.  Given that there wasn't
really any response either way, I've just left things as is for now.  If
people are happy with just using gitweb, I feel no need to spam the
list.   But if people want the commits in their inbox, I can easily
change the commit mail to go to the list instead of just my inbox

Jeremy