[Fedora-livecd-list] hit send and then check inbox

Okay... I hit send and then looked at my inbox and there are all these new messages.

It sounds like I should give another shot at F8 test 3 or rawhide with the git version of livecd-tools since I'd already noticed differences in what little I've actually done with livecd-tools (as opposed to fighting vmware/fedora/livecd-tools).

Some more material in the README would be helpful. If you want Jeremy, I'll be happy to post suggested changes to the list...

Tim