[Fedora-livecd-list] some lessons learned

Tim Wood tim.wood at datawranglers.com
Tue Oct 9 03:11:21 UTC 2007

I guess I should've been clearer in the other email.  When I'm doing
stuff like this I'll document what I'm doing and why (either in an
email or wiki).  A lot of times I'm putting in what I think I'm going
to see and then I fix my notes based on what really happens.  Works
pretty well in general, but definitely not the approach to take if
you're going to accidently hit send before you're ready.