[Fedora-livecd-list] Updated Fedora 7 packages now causing livecd-creator error

Elias Hunt hunt at m2s.com
Thu Oct 25 15:13:26 UTC 2007

I believe the pykickstart package was updated for Fedora 7 recently. I
tend to update my build servers periodically and don't usually worry
about these things. However since the update I'm getting this error that
I haven't figured out how to work around:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/bin/livecd-creator", line 1083, in <module>

    sys.exit(main())

  File "/usr/bin/livecd-creator", line 1064, in main

    target.install()

  File "/usr/bin/livecd-creator", line 868, in install

    self.configureNetwork()

  File "/usr/bin/livecd-creator", line 615, in configureNetwork

    if network.ipv6:

AttributeError: FC6_NetworkData instance has no attribute 'ipv6'

I've tried adding a --noipv6 argument to my network line, but it still
generates the error. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions they
would be greatly appreciated. This update has serverly crippled my
ability to complete my work.

Thanks.

-Eli

--