[Fedora-livecd-list] Running Fedora 7 LiveCD from Windows with qemu fail

Dino Lopez bernardino.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:54:10 UTC 2007

Based on the article:
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/2007/03/26/portable-qemu-persistent-ubuntu-linux/

It worked, a bit slow but It worked, I also mail some typo err on the
relative path for the kqemu called from the ubuntu.bat file need's to be
..\kqemu\.... on line 17. Anyway, since the script is pretty straight
forward and just call the iso, I figure will be possible to replace the
Ubuntu image with the Fedora image.

To my surprise the emulation worked and boot and show the first Fedora
graphic interface to choose how to boot the image, as soon as I select run
from Image, try to boot and get a Kernel Panic error.

Any suggestions on how to get the Fedora 7 LIveCD running from Windows with
qemu ???

THX in advance.