Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] mayflower exec < /dev/console before /dev/console exists???

On 9/13/07, Douglas McClendon <dmc fedora filteredperception org> wrote:

(and no, I really don't want the mknod in the initramfs cpio, at least
until I can have an enhanced cpio that can create archives containing
device nodes, without requiring root privs...)

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/fakeroot

?